Thursday, September 23, 2010

I LOVE THE FALL!!!

I love the fall! The colors, the smells, even the taste. I love that first day you notice a slight chill in the air and your heart does a little jump in excitement, you run to your closet to pull out that cashmere sweater that still smells of last years long walks. Perhaps my favorite thing about this years fall is the cold nights. Instead of all those years of waking up a little chilly and running to the closet to pull out a blanket, I get to roll over and whisper into the sexy man laying next to me, “Hey I’m cold can you warm me up”. There is nothing better than beating the cold with the warmth of love (In fact that’s the only reason, that as women, we agree to going on campouts).

2 comments:

  1. So very very true, We know that getting married definitely cut down the cost of our heating bill! :P

    ReplyDelete