Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hooper Wedding #3


When I decided I wanted to be a Wedding Planner my reasoning was simple: I wanted to make sure everyone had a wonderful wedding day. The happiness, excitement, and memories that surround the joyous occasion of a wedding is astounding. I just love how no one can have a mad or unhappy face at a wedding. You look around and its nothing but smiles. It’s even better when youre looking at familiar family faces.

Two weeks ago Brice and I were able to take time off and go back to Utah for a Hooper Family Wedding. It was great to see all the family and friends that have been accumulated by the Hoopers over the years, but it was even better to see Anson and Laura sealed for time and all eternity.
Laura we are so happy that you are now a Hooper. We love you so much and you are just perfect for Anson. Anson, Congrats! You picked an amazing girl! We hope your lives together are everything you could have ever dreamed of.

Til Next Time!
Team Hooley

No comments:

Post a Comment